Great Lakes Orthopedics Sales Associate
Great Lakes Orthopedics, LLC is seeking a highly self-motivated Sales Associates to join our fast-paced, dynamic organization. These individuals will be responsible for achieving sales goals and quotas within his or her team’s assigned territory. You will be responsible for learning the sales process and work with your sales team to prioritize targets and maximize sales opportunities.
The right candidate will work with their assigned team to increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of Sports Medicine or Foot & Ankle products lines. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year proven orthopedic sales experience and the desire to sell the “best in class” Arthrex products.
We are a fast growing, dynamic organization representing Arthrex, a leader in the Orthopedic Industry, in Wisconsin, UP & Northern Illinois. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, hardworking, has the desire to learn and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your sales skills with the potential for high earnings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and assist in exceeding sales quotas assigned to your sales team.
- Assist your sales team by promoting our Sports Medicine or Foot & Ankle products to surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Perfect your selling skills with the support and mentoring of fellow sales associates and managers.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent rapport with current customers.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop necessary sales strategies to close new business.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings.
- Cross-sell products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Some overnight travel required.
Qualifications for Sales Associate:
- 1-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales background in Orthopedics/Sports Medicine preferred
- Comfortable in an OR setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to want to compete at the highest level