Medical Education Coordinator
Great Lakes Orthopedics, LLC is hiring for a Medical Education Coordinator. Essential job functions include providing technical and clinical support for the training curriculum that addresses the changing needs of the Great Lakes Orthopedics representatives, leadership personnel and health care provider customers. The Medical Education Coordinator will organize, manage and conduct health care provider motor skills labs and training sessions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent Great Lakes/Arthrex as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Primarily responsible for providing exceptional Medical Education programs for internal employees (Team Managers, Technical Consultants, Sales Associates, Trainees, New Hires) and external customers. Programs include Sports, DEX, and Tech Consultants trainings.
- Implement Arthrex Onboarding process for New Hires.
- Continue working to become the “go to” person (expert) on in-depth product and procedure details and questions. Build employee confidence and morale by being knowledgeable in all areas of the business.
- Ability to delegate and communicate the goals and objectives of the organization pertaining to Medical Education.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including latest techniques, literature, and educational programs. Maintain product sample inventory, literature, etc.
- Compile and maintain surgeon database to streamline lab invitations.
- Perform field calls with Technical Consultants, Sales Execs and Trainees, including OR consultation. Assist in case coverage for training purposes and new product introductions.
- Assist with managing new product introductions as they become available or when necessary. Train Associate Sales Representatives and Technology Consultants on new products.
- Schedule Naples VIP and Arthrex course registration and travel when required.
- Organize local lab set-up and lab preparation for Medical Education training events.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
Bachelor’s degree is highly desirable
Experience in a clinical setting or Orthopedic Industry knowledge
Highly organized and focused
MS Office knowledge
- Arthrex and Industry Trainings and Meetings 4-6 times per year. Regular travel within Great Lakes Territory. Whatever it takes to get the job done effectively (100% to Arthrex Defined Quota) and efficiently.