Great Lakes Orthopedics Sales Associate
POSITION AVAILABLE IN the area of stevens point & wausau.
Great Lakes Orthopedics, LLC is seeking a highly self-motivated Associate Sales Representative to join our fast-paced, dynamic organization. The Associate Sales Representative is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her teams assigned territory. The Associate Sales Representative must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in- person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market leading product portfolio. You will be consulting surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
The right candidate will work with their assigned team to increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships.
We are a fast growing, dynamic organization representing Arthrex, a leader in the Orthopedic Industry, in Wisconsin, UP & Northern Illinois. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, hardworking, has the desire to learn and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your sales skills with the potential for high earnings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory. Represent Alpha Orthopedic Systems, an independent agency authorized to sell Arthrex products, by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals. Arthrex is a world-class leader in the orthopedic industry.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
Qualifications for Sales Associate:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic/sports medicine market.
- At least 1 year demonstrated sales success in competitive B2B industry.
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry is a plus.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
- MS Office required.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required.
- Strong sense of urgency is important.
- Current Driver's License
- Access to your own transportation